Auxiliary accountant (M/F)
Under the authority of the Administrative and Financial Director, and in liaison with the various departments, you will be an active player in the accounting and financial department. You will mainly be in charge of the daily follow-up of the accounts payable.
In 30 years, Everteam, a KYOCERA Group company, has become a major software publisher in content management and information governance.
Based on a unique software foundation, Everteam offers solutions adapted to each business organization to clean up their data sources, identify their sensitive content, preserve and secure them in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Information analysis, indexing and categorization tools
- Tools for collecting, documenting and applying governance policies
- Archiving tools for paper and electronic documents up to probative value
- Tools for the productive processing of business processes and the instruction of files
Today, Everteam is the preferred partner of many clients around the world (CAC40 and international groups) to transform information into capital, to control it while reducing costs and risks.
We are looking for:
Auxiliary accountant (M/F)
Under the authority of the Administrative and Financial Director, and in liaison with the various departments, you will be an active player in the accounting and financial department.
You will mainly be in charge of the daily follow-up of the accounts payable.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- To ensure the Purchasing/Supplier cycle:
- Follow up on purchase orders
- Receive / Register invoices
- Monitor supplier payment times
- Prepare/record monthly expense entries
- Reconcile accounts payable & more generally all accounts in the purchasing cycle
- To take charge of the fixed assets cycle:
- Follow the fixed assets register
- Calculate depreciation
- Follow the summary tables
- Participate in certain general accounting and group reporting tasks
Required Human Skills:
- Your ability to effectively organize operations to achieve objectives
- Open and communicative, you know how to win the support of the different actors with whom you interact
- Rigor and analytical skills are essential
- You have a strong sense of initiative and are able to make proposals
- You have a higher education in accounting/management (baccalaureate or professional degree), and you have a first experience in a similar position
- You have a good knowledge of accounting techniques
- You have experience working on an ERP
- Fluency in professional English would be a plus
- Potentially evolving position according to profile
- Type of contract : C.D.I Full time
- Location : LYON 4th
- Reference : DL/AL
Proposed gross annual salary (over 12 months): €26,500 to €30,000
- Restaurant vouchers
- Participation in transportation
- Vacation pay
- Mutual Insurance/Provident Insurance
- Benefits of CSE