Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, December 10, 2014 – everteam, Leaders in Integrated Enterprise Content Management Solutions organized an event to celebrate its strategic path with its partners in Saudi Arabia. “Partners for Success” demonstrates everteam’s desire to maintain a lasting relationship with its partners.
Key team members from both everteam.mea and its strategic partners and customers in Saudi Arabia, attended the event held at the Sheraton hotel in Riyadh.
everteam.mea shed light on its latest achievements in Saudi Arabia, through applying innovative Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions at the heart of the digital enterprise.
The event included various exciting segments such as the following:
• everteam.mea Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Mr. Antoine Hraoui was represented by the General Manager of everteam.mea KSA Mr. Bilal Hmedeh, who shared the latest global trends in content governance, case management, content analytics and correspondence tracking services.
• everteam.mea KSA Business Development Manager Mr. Amer Zein El Abdin shared the latest ECM trends in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC).
• Dr. Ramadan Moustafa presented the case of Riyadh Municipality (RIM), one of everteam.mea’s biggest customers in Saudi Arabia.
• Some pivotal success stories in KSA were also shared, where leading service oriented government organizations have utilized the concept of ECM as foundation for a sustainable, secure and long term digital enterprise.
• Various prizes and awards were provided to some of everteam.mea’s strategic customers and partners in Saudi Arabia.
everteam.mea demonstrated, once again, the company’s innovation, strategic investments and advancements achieved in the ECM field.
everteam is the 1st European Software Editor for integrated Enterprise Content Management solutions (ECM) and the only French actor in the “Magic Quadrant” of ECM solutions, established by Gartner. EVER TEAM sums nearly 23 years of expertise and innovation in the ECM field and offers business oriented ECM solutions, covering the entire functional spectrum of Enterprise Content Management from capture to archive.