Paris (FR), Boston (US) – September 27, 2018 – Everteam, an information governance, and enterprise content services company, is happy to announce it has been named Best Information Governance Company at the 2018 Information Governance Conference in Providence.
Every organization, from small, to mid and enterprise-sized are dealing with a deluge of information. Much of this information is stored across silos, often duplicated and containing personally identifiable information. Organizations need to find an effective and efficient approach to not only understanding what information they have but organizing and managing it in a way that decreases costs while reducing risks and increasing compliance.
Everteam has worked hard to develop a set of information governance solutions along with an information governance technology framework that helps its customers take control of their information.
The Information Governance Awards (#InfoGov Awards) are a completely unbiased awards program for the Information Governance profession and community. The awards, chosen by the community through nomination and voting, recognize the companies and people that are moving the Information Governance industry forward.
“We are pleased to receive this award, voted by the Information Governance community, for the second year in a row,” said Everteam CEO, Bechara Wakim. “Our team has worked hard to understand the challenges companies face and develop the best solutions to support their governance initiatives.”
In his conference presentation “How You Can Tackle Information Governance From the Bottom Up: 3 Real World Stories”, Everteam VP of North America, Ken Lownie, discussed how more organizations are taking a bottom-up approach to information governance, focusing on specific governance problems and expanding their efforts over time to build a comprehensive information governance strategy.
Whether it’s decommissioning an application, migrating to the cloud, meeting a new compliance requirement or simply needing to clean and organize information, Everteam provides an information governance technology framework that includes three key solutions:
- Everteam.discover: A file and content analytics solution that leverages AI technologies such as machine learning, natural language processing and named-entity extraction to organize and find the information you need.
- Everteam.policy: A solution for managing paper and electronic records (in place and in a records repository) following complex file plans with disposition schedules and retention rules.
- Everteam.archive: An inclusive solution for document archiving, both paper or electronic, ensuring a high level of security and accessibility in compliance with international archival standards and legal requirements.
You can learn more about Everteam and our approach to information governance technology, but contacting Ken Lownie, VP North America at +1 650 596 1800.
Learn more about Everteam Solutions
- Visit the website: http://www.everteam.com
- Download the Whitepaper: The Role of Technology in Information Governance
- Register for the upcoming webinar: How to Find, Clean, Organize, and Manage Information Across the Enterprise
Everteam is a global software vendor specializing in information governance and content services solutions for mid to large corporate enterprises and government entities. With over 25 years experience and innovation in the field of Enterprise Content Management, Everteam is recognized for successfully delivering highly sophisticated implementations that help organizations transform information into business capital while reducing costs and risk.
VP North America
+1 650 596 1800