Information System Manager (M/F)
The Operations Manager's objective is to define the orientation of the network infrastructure, IT and internal telecommunications including internal applications and externally to ensure the outsourcing of our software offered in SaaS mode to our customers, and this in a sustainable vision.
He/she is in charge of infrastructure management, anticipates the technical repercussions of actions and deploys monitoring (performance, errors, etc.) and application maintenance systems with internal departments and customers.
Its missions are to coordinate the different actions and projects through various communications and reporting actions.
Description of Significant Activities:
- Participate in the development and implementation of the Company’s Information System strategy including its IT and telecommunications infrastructure but also all its internal applications, their operation, security, performance, and even if necessary, their certifications and maintenance over time, …
- Implement and operate the SaaS platform allowing the exploitation of our own standard software provided in SaaS mode, guarantee its security, participate in the definition of the technical requirements and SLAs of this platform and their evolution over time to remain at the state of the art of security, performance, competitiveness and service quality.
- Participate in the definition and monitoring of the IT Department’s budgets as well as in the management of its outsourcing policy and the monitoring of subcontractors
- Leads projects for the implementation of new applications, or upgrades to existing applications, assigned by the IT Department, General Management or the CTO in collaboration with the relevant internal user teams
- Management and support of the company in the management of change
- Monitor technology and transmit information to the ISD
- Regular internal audit of the information system to identify technological risks and opportunities
- Operational monitoring, implementation and monitoring of indicators, detailed reporting.
Responsibilities exercised and latitude of action:
- Very high autonomy of action
- For the application projects entrusted, direct them and ensure their successful completion until their internal acceptance by the users concerned, or even certification, and then ensure their maintenance, or if necessary, participate in the follow-up audits and renewal of certifications
- For the SaaS platform, ensure its operation and maintenance, by managing DevOps/CloudOps, with a view to continuous deployment.
- Actively participate in the anticipation of internal tools so that the Information System remains state-of-the-art and secure, even certified.
- Ensure the technological watch necessary to prove the innovation of the projects carried out.
Specific Professional Skills:
- Minimum education: 5 years of higher education, such as engineering or computer science schools (ESGI, EPITA, Télécom Paris, ENSAE Paris, etc.) or a Master’s degree in computer science with a specialization in Information Systems Management, …
- In-depth technical and IT knowledge: operating systems, virtualization, network, firewalls, middleware (Application Servers, RDBMS, Message Bus, IdP, SIEM…) or applications (Sharepoint, Exchange, Cloud Applications, etc.), security.
- Perfect knowledge of the architecture and operation of the company’s information system
- Experience in “Managed Cloud Services” on GAFA platforms would be a plus
- Strict respect of the confidentiality of the nature of the work carried out and the results obtained
- Ability to analyze and synthesize the technological state of the art of an information system adapted to a given size and scale of business.
- Ability to analyze and anticipate technological developments
- Legal and ethical notions essential for risk management, personal data (RGPD), etc.
Professional soft skills:
(Your professional skills represent a set of qualities, behaviors and relational abilities useful for interacting in your professional context)
- Autonomy, strength of proposal
- Good managerial skills
- Ability to analyze, anticipate, rigor, reactivity, writing, organization & planning
- Know how to adapt to complex situations and invent solutions to problems
- High availability, flexibility, adaptability
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills, listening skills and teamwork abilities
- Have an excellent level of written & spoken English.
Salary according to profile & experience.