Role: Director of North America Sales
Location: Remote – Denver area or Boston area a plus
If you are a looking for an adventure, come and join us as scale our business in the US market after 30 years of growth in Europe and Middle East.
Everteam is software vendor who has decided to tackle the information governance space by providing the only software suite covering content discovery, policy management, content governance and archiving. With our strong background in ECM, we have decided to tackle the increasingly more challenging task of helping customers take back the control of their information. As data creation increases exponentially and regulators are trying to put rules in place to protect consumers and users, Companies are left with a heavy burden that Everteam can help carry.
As the Director of North America Sales, you will be focusing on building our sales success for our 2 key products, .Policy and .Discover, for our mid-market strategy. While most of our competition focuses on the biggest companies, these mid-market companies are left to fend for themselves and you can help them.
You will work hand in hand with Marketing to set up campaigns to create the leads you need, set the direction for our sales efforts and close deals. Tech savvy sales leadership to leverage social media and our sets of integrated tools to follow up on campaigns.
We offer a fun, fast-paced and evolving environment, where results and your attitude matter most. We are a tight group; open and transparent communication is a key to our success.
If this sounds like you and like a challenge you want to learn more about, contact us!
And yes, you will have to do all these while having fun:
- Conduct sales activities including prospecting and developing opportunities
- Travel as necessary to accounts in order to develop relationships and close opportunities
- Generate qualified leads and develop new customers
- Expand knowledge of industry as well as the competitive posture of the company
- Prepare activity and forecast reports as requested
- Update and maintain CRM
- Assist management in conveying customer needs to product managers, and technical support staff
- Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with prospect and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
- Respond to RFP and follow up with prospects.
- Develop an account plan to sell to customers based on their business needs.
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects.
- Recommend marketing strategies.
- 10 + years of experience selling
- Demonstrated ability to CREATE and CLOSE deals
- Work under minimal supervision on projects.
- A true hunter. Highly motivated and capable of opening doors across clients at all levels.
- Customer centric, consultative sales style focused on listening to the client’s initiatives and metrics for success.
- Strong track record of success driving revenue through prospecting, creating new business and sustainably growing existing business.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to excel in a team oriented atmosphere
- Strong written/verbal communications skills
- Experience in Software sales
- Very motivated and goal-oriented but doesn’t take himself/herself seriously
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Interpersonal Skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.