Position Title: Partner Account Manager
Experience: 5 years and above
Reports To (Title): Channel Manager
The partner account manager acts as a liaison between the company and its channel partners and is responsible for building, maintaining and managing relationships with current and prospective partners.
The partner account manager must also be able to act as a solutions specialist, responsible for assisting the partner sales team to drive revenue by helping to qualify accounts, helping the proposals team answer, preparing and delivering solution based product presentations, and coordinating with the company technical department to delivering proof of concepts which meet customer business requirements.
He is responsible for working with Everteam products and responsible for handling technical questions or issues which arises during a sales cycle and setting appropriate customer expectations.
Partner account manager may work closely with a channel partner’s marketing and sales departments.
- Possess deep industry knowledge and sophisticated skillsets
- Build productive and profitable working relationships with partners.
- Identify and contact potential partners for new business opportunities.
- Provide product and technical support to partners.
- Address partner concerns and queries promptly and ensure partner satisfaction.
- Develop competency and qualification plans for partners.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop business strategies for lead generation.
- Develop business plan to improve sales and profitability.
- Work with development, marketing and services teams to achieve revenue goals.
- Coordinate with partners to prioritize, plan and manage business activities.
- Review and revise business plans based on partner needs.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of partner’s marketing plans and recommend improvements.
- Work with partners in pipeline review and management activities.
- Oversee partner rewards and recognition programs.
- Organize partner meetings to discuss about any issues and updates.
- Participate in business review and revenue forecasting activities.
He must provide the following skills:
- Resourceful, self-motivated, customer focused, and able to work in a team.
- Possesses good presentation skills and communication skills.
- Is able to help qualifying a sales opportunity.
- Is able to talk with different audiences, appropriately adjust technical content to meet different audience knowledge and interest, and can juggle meetings with multiple audience levels.
- Is able to handle customer objections by determining the real business problem, articulating our ability to solve their problems, and finding creative solutions rather than answering “no”.
- Be able to position our products against the competition.
- Is able to describe everteam products and how they interact with 3rd party technologies.
- Advise the sales team regarding new opportunities that may be developed with current clients as well as new prospects.
- Has the ability to assess a customer’s business problems and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Investigate and research new technologies, products, features…
- Prepare and give presentations explaining the solution proposed
- Participate in deep technical meetings with customers.
- Continuously updating technical knowledge and learning new products and feature sets.
Education & Qualifications
- BS degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years of overall technical experience.
- Minimum 2 years of field experience or the equivalent combination of consulting, technical, programming and sales skills.
Language proficiency: English and Arabic fluency is a must, French knowledge is a plus