Position Title: Partner Program and Marketing Coordinator
Experience: 5 years and above
Reports To (Title): Channel Manager
The Partner Program and Marketing Coordinator will play 2 different roles:
Program Management Role
The program manager role is to plan, create and manage the channel partner program, mainly on an operational level as he is responsible for planning and governance and for overseeing the successful delivery of the program’s output/product. The program manager must have practical experience of having been a project manager for large and complex initiatives. The candidate is required to easily converse in a range of subjects such as sales, marketing, legal, and operational conversations, and be a great communicator to partners and internal teams to drive channel revenue.
The main role of the Partner Program Manager is to be able to:
- Daily program management throughout the program life cycle;
- Defining the program governance (controls);
- Planning the overall program and monitoring the progress;
- Managing the program’s budget;
- Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements;
- Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies;
- Managing and utilizing resources across projects;
- Managing stakeholders’ communication;
- Aligning the deliverables (outputs) to the program’s “outcome” with the aid of the business change manager; and
- Managing the main program documentations such as the program initiation document.
The program manager must have strong practical experience in project management, which was gained through managing large and complex projects. He or she must have the following:
- Good knowledge and handling of project and program management methodology and techniques;
- Good understanding of the wider objectives of the program;
- Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals involved in program management;
- Strong leadership and management skills;
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures; and
- The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems.
Partner Marketing Coordination Role
- Plan and manage marketing activities within budgetary guidelines and deadlines.
- Work with partners to develop joint marketing plans based on market trends and competitors.
- Develop partner presentations and provide product training to partners.
- Identify and qualify potential partners for lead generation.
- Maintain positive and productive relationship with partners.
- Support partner events and manage partner marketing communications.
- Manage global partner program to achieve revenue goals.
- Provide support in developing partner marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Develop partner marketing tools and ensure that partner programs meet marketing objectives.
- Evaluate the marketing performance of partners and recommend improvements.
Education & Qualifications
- BS degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Business Administration
- Demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies
- Consistently exceeds key performance metrics.
- Organizational skills and attention-to-detail with the ability to multi-task and prioritize well in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter.
- The ability to present in front of large audiences and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences
- 3-5+ year enterprise technology experience in partner management, partner program development, or consulting.
- Experience in leading contract negotiations and/or working on custom deals.
- Experience working within the enterprise software development industry.
- Presentation skills
Language proficiency: English and Arabic fluency is a must, French knowledge is a plus.