- Everteam is seeking .NET Developer with experience developing custom solutions. Candidate will design, develop, create test plans and conduct test activities, create/maintain technical and user documentation. Ideal person will have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have ability to engage key client personnel and participate in all areas of the development life-cycle.
- Should be comfortable handling new challenges involving emerging technologies.
- Ideally, this should be a solid software developer who has experience applying design patterns, experience with service oriented architecture or designing flexible middle-tiers which are consumed by multiple clients/views.
- Above all, a problem-solving/developer mindset, ability to learn new technologies, and apply them to solve business problems.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and develop custom .NET applications. Translate design to code and perform unit test on the developed code and applications.
- Assist in collecting and documenting customer requirements and translate that to technical requirements
- Develop and document the design specs and prepare test plans.
- Participate in all aspects of application lifecycle from inception through design, programming, testing, documentation review and assisting with customer support.
Skills and Experience Required
- 1+ years’ experience working with Microsoft development & infrastructure technologies
- 1+ years’ experience in RDBMS SQL Server 2008 (T-SQL) or greater
- Strong understanding of object-oriented concepts and Microsoft ASP.NET, and SQL Server
- Experienced in creating n-tier architecture based applications, writing user controls, and web controls
- Experience with SOAP, Web Services, WCF
- Experience using TFS, GIT
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science, MIS, Math, Physics etc.
- Master’s degree in similar discipline a major plus