Lead Generation and Qualification Manager
Lead Generation is a marketing term for the process of creating and managing contacts identified as potential customers for a company's products or services.
Over the past 30 years, Everteam, a Kyocera Group company, has established itself as a leading software vendor in Content Management and Information Governance.
Everteam offers a software solution adapted to each company’s organization in order to Data Cleansing, to identify their sensitive data, to Retention and to secure them in the respect of the regulatory requirements.
Everteam is today the privileged partner of many customers in the world (CAC40 and international groups) to transform Information into capital, to control it while reducing costs and risks.
Your main objective is to feed the business portfolio of the Sales Team with leads, generated and qualified by the marketing team.
You report directly to the marketing team and in collaboration with the Sales and Pre-Sales team, your mission is to :
- Transform a simple prospect into a qualified lead,
- Organize personalized exchanges and presentations of solutions to the concerned contacts in order to transform these “Marketing Qualified Leads” into “Sales Qualified Leads”,
- Optimize, in collaboration with the Marketing Manager, the different lead generation channels according to the objectives (SEO, content marketing, social networks, blogging, retargeting, etc.),
- Analyze the path of prospects as they use resources as their project progresses,
- Manage CRM (Customer Relationship Management) through marketing automation tools,
- Optimize ongoing campaigns to meet the set KPIs,
- Ensure regular contact with prospects by phone and email,
- Take charge of actions related to events: invitations, promotion, follow-ups,
- Participate in trade shows and events (depending on the health context),
- Prepare and organize qualification meetings (invitations, slides, summary of elements and questions to ask),
- Identify targets by profession or sector of activity on LinkedIn.
Training + 4/5 years of higher education, such as business schools (INSEEC, ISTEC, EDHEC, ISG, etc.) or universities with a specialization in marketing.
Technical skills to be acquired during the work-study program:
- Knowledge of digital marketing (webinar-type events, LinkedIn sales Navigator, marketing automation and CRM tools),
- Ability to analyze KPIs (Costs per lead, conversion rate, number of qualified leads, etc.),
- Mastery of technical and commercial English.
Essential behavioral skills for this position:
- Rigor, organizational skills and discipline if telecommuting,
- Analytical skills and ability to synthesize information in order to measure the return on investment of the actions carried out and to adapt the strategy if necessary,
- Creativity and curiosity, always on the lookout for the latest marketing innovations and the ability to make proposals on innovative techniques,
- Relational skills,
- Ability to work in a team (Marketing, Sales and Pre-sales)
- Pugnacity and patience.
If you want to join a young, dynamic and agile company, if you have an appetite for IT, this work-study program is for you!