Product Manager – H/F
As a Product Manager, under the direct responsibility of the CTO, you will follow the roadmap and the backlog for a product line as well as the constant evaluation of our customers' needs.
Everteam is a French software editor, world leader in information governance and document management, belonging to the worldwide Kyocera group. Working closely with the sales, development and support teams and our research center, you will be responsible for the Technical Product Manager role for some of our software product lines in the field of data indexing within different content repositories, semantic analysis of unstructured content and document life cycle management.
This position will allow you to work within an Agile Product development team, using innovative technologies (BigData, MicroServices, AI/Machine-Learning) with many technological challenges. As a Product Manager, under the direct responsibility of the CTO, you will follow the roadmap and the backlog for a product line as well as the constant evaluation of our customers’ needs.
Position based in Lyon 4ème .
- Participate in the collection and analysis of stakeholder requirements (external and internal) through customer interviews, competitor product analysis, participation in standardization groups or through interactions with market analysts
- Write functional (Federated Search, Connectors, ETL DataFlows, Electronic Signature,…) and technical (API, interoperability with third party systems, high availability, high volume, SaaS or OnPem) User Stories and acceptance tests.
- Management of the backlog and releases; follow-up of the realization by iteration.
- Day-to-day management of relationships with the development teams and their ScrumMaster as well as coordination of testing, security and software quality with the QA teams
- Participate in Agile sprint ceremonies with the R& D team: planning, daily stand-up, review, retro, grooming, etc.
- Participate in design workshops with business and technical teams to align functional needs with technological constraints
- Carry out the functional acceptance of the functionalities and/or APIs delivered by R&D
- Write Release Notes after the delivery of features to highlight new functionalities
- Participate in updating product documentation and assist the marketing and pre-sales teams in promoting new products both in France and internationally
- Participate in the training and assistance of our technical service and customer support teams as well as our integrator partners, particularly on new functionalities.
- Ensure a constant watch, in order to propose the necessary software evolutions to keep a strong competitive advantage
- You have a degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experienced, you have at least 3 years experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager in a B2B/Enterprise software company
- You already have business knowledge of ECM/SAE environments or enterprise search engines
- You have experience in Big Data, NoSQL or AI technologies (AutoClassification, NLP, Machine-Learning). You are comfortable defining RESTful APIs in a Microservice environment.
- You have already worked with agile development methods (Scrum, Kanban), you know how to manage a backlog and you know the JIRA/Confluence product suite (Atlassian).
- Versatile and rigorous, you know how to organize yourself to manage many complex subjects in parallel
- Reactive, dynamic, you have excellent interpersonal skills and a strong working capacity
- Involved, you have a sense of responsibility
- You are a team player and you do not hesitate to innovate in order to improve existing solutions and processes
- Good written and spoken English is essential
Remuneration and Benefits
- Remuneration according to profile
- Family health insurance covered at 65% by the company
- Restaurant vouchers
- Public transport pass paid for
- Possibility of part-time home office