Senior Full Stack Java Developer - M/F
As a senior full stack developer, you will implement various features and patches within the Everteam product line (EDM/Filing, Case Management, Semantic Search,...).
As a senior full stack developer, you will implement various features and patches within the Everteam product line (EDM/Filing, Case Management, Semantic Search,…).
This position will allow you to work within several agile software development teams as a Senior Java & Angular Developer. You will also work closely with Product Management, Engineering Manager and Architects. You will contribute fully to the achievement of the team’s goals.
The position is based at our headquarters in Lyon 4th and requires a first professional experience of at least 3 years with experience in web and application security.
- Analyze the needs, define the specifications and plan the developments with the Product Manager,
- Participate in the realization of technical specifications, test specifications and conceptualize and model data
- Carry out the technical implementation and development of applications
- Perform programming, integration with third party services, and unit testing
- Ensure the sustainability of applications through corrective and evolutionary maintenance and guarantee the availability, performance and security of applications.
- Carry out compliance tests prior to deliveries
- Participate in the realization of the technical specifications, and carry out the necessary technical realization and development within the applications
- Perform programming, integration of third party services, and unit testing
- Ensure the sustainability of our applications through corrective and evolutionary maintenance.
- To ensure a constant watch, in order to propose the necessary evolutions to maintain the best possible level of security
- You have a degree in computer science and are an expert in Java development
- You have at least 3 years of experience within a software development team, ideally within a software publisher.
- You have acquired strong initial skills in several technologies:
Java 11, Java ecosystem and related libraries, Spring, SpringBoot, Hibernate, and AngularJS
Object Oriented Design (OOP) and best practices in software development (software quality, scalability, refactoring).
- You know how to use the following tools: Eclipse, JIRA / Confluence / Atlassian Suite, Jenkins / Sonar / Nexus and SVN/Git
- Existing experience with Solr and/or Kafka as well as business knowledge of an ECM/GED environment, with search engines (Solr or Elastic) or with Kafka would be a plus
- You have experience in multi-tenant containerized SaaS environments with complex multi-cloud deployments.
- Experience with agile development methods (Scrum or Kanban)
- Analytical, writing, organizational and planning skills
- You are comfortable with written and spoken English
Status : Executive
Job type: Full time,
Salary : 43 000,00€ to 46 000,00€ per year
- Participation in Transportation
- Tickets restaurant
- Monday to Friday
- English (Required)