Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – May 10, 2015 – Everteam.mea, the leading provider of integrated solutions in the Gulf and Middle East, showcased through its KSA branch the company’s expertise and innovation in the government sector generally, and in the government content automation specifically, during the 6th annual Kingdom e-Government Summit, held at Burj Rafal Hotel Kempinski in Riyadh.
The 6th Annual Kingdom e-Government Summit in Saudi Arabia aims at building awareness and accelerating the integration of e-Government in the day-to-day activities of the public sector and the services it offers to businesses and citizens.
Everteam.ksa, a platinum sponsor of the Summit was represented by its local team, which showcased its state of the art product range in Enterprise Content Management, Corporate Business Solutions and Security, Analytics and Investigation Framework. Various attendees representing key government bodies across a variety of arenas visited everteam.ksa booth sharing their challenges, needs and interests in the proposed solution offering.
Under the theme ‘Smart Governance, Government and Nation’, this year’s summit gathered nearly 180 representatives of the government agencies and private sector.
The two-day summit discussed the most notable achievements of e-government transactions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the GCC states.
Everteam.mea’s vast experience in the Government Sector provides successful enterprise e-Government solutions that handle and control both front and back office operations through the following solutions:
• Correspondence Management Solution (e-Correspondence); organizations can achieve a paperless environment and automate official correspondence circulation within and across governmental organizations and public entities.
• Government Activity Performance; a comprehensive meeting management and business trip scheduling and automation that ensures governance with all government policies and standards.
• Legal Case Automation: Legal and Judicial entities can efficiently manage and review government related legislation, contracts and agreements with an advanced information management and workflow solution tailored to meet the legal field’s specific needs and requirements.
• Public Service and Municipality Automation; for improving the daily interactions between citizens and public administrations by simplifying the delivery of online services and making them conveniently accessible for all constituents.
“Being a knowledge sharing and networking platform that provides a central hub for best practices in e-Government concepts, trends and implementations, the 6th Annual Kingdom e-Government Summit provided an opportunity to showcase our excellence and proficiency in the e-government field” , noted Mr. Bilal Hmedeh, General Manager at Everteam.ksa, key speaker at the event, “With over 500 satisfied customers from various governmental organizations, everteam.mea has established itself as a key player in providing an Enterprise Content Management strategy for this sector. With such expertise, we can ensure that government entities are effectively capitalizing on their unstructured information assets, while exposing their services to other government entities, agencies, or to the public, in line with government regulations and governance.”
Everteam is a French based company specializing in Enterprise Content Management. It offers a wide range of ECM solutions ranging from capture, to the management, storage and archiving of enterprise content, covering the complete content lifecycle.
Everteam.mea, the subsidiary of everteam in the Middle East and Africa, is a world-class company with local presence in the region. Everteam.mea delivers, in addition to its comprehensive suite of integrated ECM solution, two additional focus areas: Business Solutions and Security.
About the annual Kingdom e-Government Summit:
In 2015, Saudi Arabia is expected to spend US$ 37 billion on information technology. Over the coming 12 months, as part of e-Government, government agencies will focus on smart services by adapting cloud, mobility, analytics, and social networking.
The 6th Annual Kingdom e-Government Summit allows attendees to discuss and compare global trends with local advancements, and put forth a roadmap for your agency’s smart e-Government transformation.
This year’s Summit included over:
• 14 hours of high level networking
• 20 e-Government gurus and experts speaker
• 22 solution provider and sponsors
• 120 CIOs, CTOs and Head of e-Government