Boston, MA; Lyon, France: Everteam, a leader in information governance and enterprise content management solutions is proud to announce that it is listed in the Gartner 2018 “Market Guide for Structured Data Archiving and Application Retirement.” As more organizations retire legacy systems and move to cloud-based applications, solutions like Everteam’s Application Archiving are ensuring application data continues to be properly governed, while optimizing storage and costs.
“SDA [structured data archiving] is the ability to index, migrate and protect application data in secondary databases or flat files, which are typically located on lower-cost storage for policy-based retention. SDA makes data available in context, and protects it in the event of litigation or an audit.” (from the Gartner report)
The vendors named in this market guide were selected based on their ability to support the following three use cases: application retirement, database archiving, and SAP archiving. Sources for this research included vendor briefings and more than 200 Gartner client interactions from July 2017 through May 2018.
“We are pleased that Gartner has recognized our solution as one of the top 17 vendors in the structured data archiving and application management space. Our commitment to our customers is to always provide the best tool for the job by understanding their needs for application retirement and data archiving, and delivering those capabilities.” said Bechara Wakim, CEO, Everteam.
Everteam’s ability to support all three use cases is further demonstrated with the release of two new SAP connectors for everteam.archive:
- SAP ArchiveLink Connector: Manage content associated with SAP business objects by setting up an Everteam SAP content repository. This enables SAP to deposit outgoing document content for storage and processing in everteam.archive. Outgoing documents from SAP R/3 can be stored in Everteam and then accessed directly from SAP R/3 applications.
- Certified SAP Connector: Import SAP content directly into an Everteam application.
“We understand that organizations are continually looking for ways to optimize operational costs and improve performance by retiring legacy applications and off-loading data from current production databases,” said Stéphane Croisier, Everteam CTO. “Our solution aims to support these requirements while providing an environment that is secure and properly governed, including the ability to support new compliance regulations such as GDPR.”
For more information:
- Get Your Copy of the Market Guide for Structured Data Archiving and Application Retirement (fee required for non-Gartner customers).
- Read our blog: 5 Features Your Application Archiving Solution Must Have
- Learn more about Everteam’s Application Archiving Solution
- Ken Lownie, COO Everteam US +1 978.618.2363 firstname.lastname@example.org