Cloud/SaaS Operations Manager (M/F)
The Cloud/SaaS Operations Manager's objective is to ensure the outsourcing of our software offered in Cloud mode to our Customers, either directly or indirectly via our third-party outsourcing partners.
Purpose of the job:
The Cloud/SaaS Operations Manager’s objective is to ensure the outsourcing of our software offered in Cloud mode to our Customers, either directly or indirectly via our third-party outsourcing partners.
The Cloud/SaaS Operations Manager will be responsible for defining the roadmap for the IaaS infrastructure layers and other managed services in PaaS mode as well as the ongoing deployment of our applications. He or she will be responsible for the overall management of operations (BUILD and RUN) as well as the day-to-day management of the DevSecOps team.
Prerequisites: 6 years minimum experience in project management or engineering in the IT operations sector with previous experience in Cloud/SaaS.
Reporting relationship: CTO, Management Committee
Internal: Close collaboration with the CTO and Software Product Development teams, Customer Success teams (Partner and Customer Management), Product Management and Product Marketing teams, and participation in Safety Committee(s) (within Everteam and within Kyocera Group).
External: Partners, Customers, Suppliers of infrastructure and application components of our Cloud and SaaS offers.
Description of significant activities:
- Participate in the development and implementation of Everteam’s Cloud strategy, directly in SaaS or indirectly with our complementary outsourcing partners (private cloud offers).
- Architect, implement and operate the Cloud platform allowing the exploitation of our own software packages provided in SaaS mode, guarantee their security, participate in the definition of technical requirements and SLAs and their evolution over time, remain at the state of the art of security, ensure the performance and quality of services while optimizing the associated costs.
- Participate in the definition and monitoring of the budgets of our SaaS offers as well as the management and monitoring of outsourcing (IaaS, PaaS, specialized DevSecOps consultants and auditors,…) all in conjunction with our Product Marketing in order to align the prices of our solutions with the costs they generate
- Lead the implementation projects of new modules or application offerings, as well as updates and upgrades in collaboration with the development teams and the Clients
- Management and support of the company in the change process from an OnPrem software publisher to a SaaS provider
- Maintain a constant technology watch and adjust the SaaS roadmap accordingly
- Ensure regular internal and external audits of our SaaS offerings as well as passing the necessary certifications
- Day-to-day management of the DevSecOps/CloudOps team and service providers as well as monitoring of operations, implementation and monitoring of indicators and detailed reporting to management.
- Coordination with different internal departments such as Product Management, Product Marketing, Customer Success (Professional Services), Support or Sales.
Responsibilities exercised and scope of action:
- Very high autonomy of action
- Ensure the daily operation and maintenance of our SaaS platform by managing DevSecOps and CloudOps resources. Ensure production releases in a context of agile development and continuous deployment with minimum disruption of services for our customers.
- Actively participate in the anticipation of technologies so that our SaaS offer remains state of the art, secure and certified.
- Manage DevOps support and services to our partners providing our solutions in their own cloud environments in coordination with our Customer Success department
Specific professional skills:
- Minimum education: 5 years of higher education, such as engineering or computer science schools (ESGI, EPITA, Télécom Paris, ENSAE Paris, etc.) or a Master’s degree in computer science with a specialization in Information Systems Management, …
- In-depth technical and IT knowledge: Microservices application deployments, operating systems, virtualization (Docker, Kubernetes), networking, firewalls, Middleware (Java Application Servers, RDBMS, Kafka Message Bus, Identity Provider, SIEM…) and integration with external applications (Sharepoint, Exchange, Cloud Applications, File Shares cloud or Onprem, etc).
- Security knowledge to ensure operational and compliance audits
- and operation of the company’s information system
- Knowledge of GAFA platforms (AWS and/or GCP) and their managed services
- Strict confidentiality of the nature of the work carried out and the results obtained
- Ability to analyze and synthesize the technological state of the art of an information system adapted to a given size and scale of business.
- Ability to analyze and anticipate technological developments
- Legal and ethical knowledge essential for risk management, personal data (RGPD), etc. of our clients.
Professional soft skills:
(Your professional skills represent a set of qualities, behaviours and relational abilities useful for interacting in your professional context)
- Autonomy, ability to make proposals
- Good managerial skills
- Ability to analyze, anticipate, be rigorous, reactive, write, organize and plan
- Know how to adapt to complex situations and invent solutions to problems
- High availability, flexibility, adaptability
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills, listening skills and teamwork abilities
- Have an excellent level of written & spoken English to participate in DevSecOps activities and synergies within the Kyocera Group.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Remuneration according to profile
- Family health insurance covered at 65% by the company
- Restaurant vouchers
- Public transport pass paid for
- Possibility of part-time home office