Records retention schedule and policy
everteam.policy for a simple records retention schedule
With the increasing number of regulations and compliance requirements, organizations must implement and document their retention policies and apply the related rules to their records
funds. Defining, formalizing and, most importantly, applying these policies is over time an increasingly difficult and time-consuming task.
Information Policy Management
Collect, document and apply your retention schedules and information governance policies across your organization with everteam.policy,
Everteam.policy is an easy-to-use tool that allows organizations to efficiently develop, publish, and manage their repository and retention periods at the organizational level.
- Cloud-based solution for:
- Collecting, describing, and managing your retention policy.
- Maintain your processing log in compliance with regulatory obligations for your
Describe your retention rules from any browser interface.
Centralize the access and preservation of your governance policies in one single place.
Ensure your compliance with evolving regulatory requirements, including the new Art.30 of the GDPR, or improve your quality approach by creating a registrar as defined within the ISO 27001 standard.
- Delegate updating, validate change requests before publication, and maintain history.
- Manage advanced rules (multi-jurisdiction, multi-steps, multi-version).
- Use the available APIs to automatically access and exploit the filing plans and make your own integrations as needed.
Apply the defined policies to your central EAS or apply them “in-place” throughout existing content repositories by using the native integration features available in our archiving, search, and governance solutions.