Lead/Senior QA Software (Lyon) - M/F
Reporting to our Engineering team (Software Development), under permanent contract, you will have to supervise the QA cell for the different software ranges from the process to the choice of technologies to be implemented in order to guarantee the conformity, reliability and robustness of the software and solutions.
This position will allow you to work, as a quality specialist, within several teams that work in agile development method.
You will work closely with the Product Management, the Engineering Manager and the Architects and will contribute fully to the achievement of the team’s objectives.
You will have the opportunity to work in an environment where much remains to be built and automated, and will be fully integrated into the Engineering team as well as into the quality assurance synergy processes with the rest of the Group.
The position is based at our headquarters in Lyon 4th and requires a first professional experience of 3 to 5 years.
- Drive the continuous improvement of QA processes by being an essential pivotal element between the Product teams (Product Management, Support, Architects, Development, …)
- Supervise, mentor and support existing and future QA profiles joining the team
- Implementation of technologies, processes and tools for acceptance
- Work with the team to establish and enforce best practices and methods based on the highest standards to ensure quality, testability, performance and security of applications
- Design, follow up and perform tests with the rest of the QA team while seeking to automate more and more
- Carry out the daily functional and technical acceptance of the development tickets by checking the conformity with the expressed requests
- Declare and follow up on the resolution of anomalies found upstream of production.
- With a degree in computer science or equivalent experience, you have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in developing test automation technologies such as PACT, JMeter, Selenium or Cucumber
- Good understanding of other types of tests, tools and qualimetry needs (unit tests, automated functional tests, scalability tests, stress tests, etc.)
- Experience with quality assurance plan structure, testing and continuous integration strategies
- You have good skills in Java 8+, Java ecosystem and associated libraries as well as in SQL. You also have a good understanding of APIs and REST Web Services.
- Experience with Big Data technologies (Solr, Kafka) and/or business experience with EDM/ECM/SAE is a plus
- You are able to understand a complex IS integrating several back and front components (integration with external API, business back-office, …)
- You have used the following tools: Eclipse, JIRA / Confluence (Atlassian Suite), Jenkins / Sonar / Nexus and SVN/Git
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in software development teams, ideally within a software company.
- You already have experience in QA team coaching or in project management and follow-up
- Previous experience with agile development methods (Scrum, KanBan or Lean) or Continuous Delivery/SaaS would be a plus
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English to be able to communicate with the rest of the Kyocera Group and be involved in the Group’s international initiatives.
- The candidate’s interpersonal and organizational skills will be his or her main assets in carrying out this mission.
- Rigor, strong autonomy and team spirit.
Compensation and Benefits
- Remuneration according to profile
- Family health insurance covered at 65% by the company
- Restaurant vouchers
- Coverage of public transport passes
- Possibility of part-time telecommuting.
Over the past 30 years, Everteam, a Kyocera Group company, has established itself as a leading software provider in the field of Content Management and Information Governance.
Everteam offers a software package adapted to each business organization to clean up their data sources, identify their sensitive content, preserve them and secure them in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Tools for analysis, indexing and categorization of information
- Tools for collecting, documenting and applying governance policies
- Archiving tools for paper and electronic documents up to probative value
- Tools for the productive processing of business processes and the instruction of files.
Today, Everteam is the preferred partner of many clients around the world (CAC40 and international groups) to transform information into capital, to control it while reducing costs and risks.
Join a dynamic team in a human-sized company in an environment conducive to the development of your professional skills!