Technical and functional expert (M/F)
In 30 years, Everteam, a Kyocera Group company, has established itself as a major software publisher in Content Management and Information Governance.
Within our Customer Success team, as a technical and functional expert on our software and solutions, your mission is to ensure the success of our software and solutions deployment projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To master our software to carry out expertise missions for our key accounts and our integrator partners
- Participate in the construction of solutions based on our software in support of our integrator partners and our customers during the project phases (functional analyses, solution architecture, infrastructure proposals, sizing, etc.)
- Prepare and lead functional and technical training sessions necessary for the smooth running of projects
- Provide support and assistance to partner and customer teams on software in production.
With a degree in computer science, you are passionate about information technology and have a good knowledge of IS architecture and related issues.
You have at least 3 years of experience in consulting or integration in an ESN or at a software publisher.
You have a good knowledge of development as well as a good knowledge of the JAVA ecosystem, SQL / NOSQL databases, and possibly search engines such as Solr or Elastic Search. You know the Linux system and Shell programming.
You are passionate about issues related to data management in the enterprise (Learning Machine, NLP, Dark Content, AI, Cognitive Research, …).
Recognized for your interpersonal skills and your sense of service, you know how to interact easily with customers or integrator partners.
Curious and creative, you know how to propose innovative technical and functional solutions specific to each client.
This position requires a good command of technical English (writing and conversational).
48 K€ gross per year according to profile and experience.
Over the past 30 years, Everteam, a Kyocera Group company, has established itself as a leading software provider in the field of Content Management and Information Governance.
Everteam offers a software package adapted to each business organization to clean up their data sources, identify their sensitive content, preserve them and secure them in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Tools for analysis, indexing and categorization of information
- Tools for collecting, documenting and applying governance policies
- Archiving tools for paper and electronic documents up to probative value
- Tools for the productive processing of business processes and the instruction of files.
Everteam is today the preferred partner of many clients worldwide (CAC40 and international groups) to transform information into capital, to control it while reducing costs and risks.
Join a dynamic team in a human-sized company in an environment conducive to the development of your professional skills!