Mixed archiving and electronic archiving
“In our organization, we have to manage thousands of paper archives (boxes) as well as digital archives. We need a unique management system for our archives regardless of their format.”
- We need to deploy a mixed archiving system (cloud or on-prem) that can identify and inventory all our physical and electronic archives located in-house or at a third-party storage service provider, as well as manage all the processes related to archive management.
- We need to ensure that our digital data flows are archived with probative value.
- We need to ensure the ability to take in large volumes of information in terms of long-term storage and preservation, daily input, and efficient read-only access.
Cognitive search tools will allow you to combine artificial intelligence (AI) technologies such as machine learning and natural language processing to analyze your content, automatically extract metadata, and create dynamic views of your data, thus allowing you to more efficiently find and retrieve the requested information.
Archiving in an Electronic Archiving System (EAS) with probative value
“In order to manage our archives in compliance with the laws and regulations in force, we must implement an Electronic Archiving System with probative value in our information system.”
- We have a large volume of information to maintain that needs to be secured and made accessible only to authorized users.
- We need to capture both structured and unstructured data into our EAS from various data sources (SAP, ECM/CMIS, COLD, email, File shares, Sharepoint, etc.).
- We want to pass an NF 461 certification to have an NF461 compliant EAS (in the Cloud). We therefore need to acquire a system that should be compliant with such
a certification program.
- Our organization wishes to be able to prove that no information has been altered or deleted during any potential litigation (legal hold).
Cloud archiving, NF 461 certified, SIAF and HDS compliant
“In order to manage our archives in compliance with the current laws and regulations, we need to integrate an “out-of-the-box” and cloud-based Electronic Archiving System with probative value.”
- We have a large volume of information to preserve in compliance with the NF 461, SIAF, and HDS standards.
- We want a short implementation time and a cloud-based application.
- We need to transfer structured and unstructured data into our EAS from various data sources (SAP, ECM/CMIS, COLD, emails, File shares, Sharepoint, Exchange, etc.).